Saturday, February 20, 2010

Please Visit Faux Painting Systems for Great Design Inspiration

http://www.fauxpaintingsystems.com/

     On my above website, you will find many traditional designs for your home. Feel free to browse the site for inspiration for your decorating or remodeling projects. Even though I enjoy many of the new school art techniques and have fun experimenting with modern designs, I am a bigger fan of the Europeon Renaissance in England, France, and Italy. I also enjoy Gothic and Mideivel Art as well as early Christian art, I hope to show you some basic how-to painting techniques for surface preparation prior to painting. Basic concepts for picking colors, mixing your own colors with raw pigments, then take you further into more complicated faux techniques, including semi-transparent glazing, woodgraining and marbleizing, gold and silver leaf, and fresco art. We may even experiment with a little trompd'oiel(to fool the eye). I hope this blog will be fun for you. Tom Talbert

No comments:

Post a Comment